Photos
    Loading

    Pursuit 400 Groomed Slope Carbon Skis

    Regular Price: € 395.99 -45%

    € 215.99

    Designed for for the intermediate skier testing the groomed slopes: 80% slope carving, 20% all snow slopes.

    More details
    SKU: SX8371498 (2127163)
    Select a color:
      Select a size :
    Size Guide

    Out of stock

    Our e-commerce is suspended for a transition period. We expect to be back soon!
    Product benefits
    1. Ease of handling
      Tipped piste rocker, easing approach to curves.
    2. Stability
      The waist width increases control and aids turns.
    3. Traction
      The waist width increases control and aids turns.
    4. Rigidity
      Medium.
    5. Buoyancy
      The Pursuit 400 is designed for the slopes, not for powdery snow.
    Details
    • Sizes
      156cm@ 163cm 170cm 177cm@
    • Sidecuts
      126/74/110, 14m in 170cm
    • Programme
      90% Slope
    Product feature
    1. Construction
      Wood core, sandwich construction with mini cap. Carbon fibres.
    2. Bindings
      Rossignol bindings, NX11 Fluid B83 model.
    3. Durability
      Mini cap providing solidity and durability of skis, limiting impact from carve turns.
    4. Preparation
      Waxed and sharpened skis, ready to use. Blade sharpened to 89°.
    5. What is an arch?
      When placing a ski on the ground, its points of contact are found near the tip and heel, whereas the middle of the ski (under the bindings) is slightly raised (this is the camber). The longer and higher the camber, the greater the traction and more responsive the ski. The lower the camber, the more tolerant and manageable the ski.
    6. What is a rocker?
      On a rocker ski, the tip, and sometimes the heel, comes off the ground much sooner than with a cambered ski. This moves the points of contact towards the centre of the ski. The surface of the ski in contact with the snow is smaller: they are more manageable and buoyant on soft snow. When taking corners, the edge length offers more traction on hard snow. The longer the rocker, the more manageable your skis.
    7. Power Turn Rocker
      Along 90% of its length this ski is fitted with a camber, achieving power, excellent snow touch, and grip on the slope. The remaining 10% in the tip is fitted with a rocker, allowing you to navigate turns with ease and control.
    8. PROP TECH TECHNOLOGY
      With the aim of improving entry into turns and securing more playful management, the Rossignol runners and racing service have collaborated on a new project. The result - Prop Tech technology: the top layer of the structure is cut lengthways for improved distribution of load and to increase ski management. Skis equipped with this technology are intuitive, with better grip and accuracy.
    9. Sidecut
      126/74/110 in 170 cm, radius = 14 m
    10. Versatility
      80% slope carving, 20% all snow slopes.
    11. Available sizes
      Sizes sold in stores: 163 cm, 170 cm. Sizes available only on the Internet and from in-store terminals: 156cm, 177cm.
    Product testing
    1. Product catchline
      The Pursuit 400 slope ski inspired by racing but adapted for an intermediary level. An excellent combination of power, reactivity and ease.
    Product reviews
    / 5
    0 review
    0 user recommend this product
    Write a review
    No product review